EDIT - WE NEED YOUR VOTE GUYS!!! SO PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLL IF YOU HAVEN"T YET :D
Do you think we should have a facebook or twitter? I don't often go on either....but seems like alot of people do, and I think it's a good way to give out updates and such :) So please do vote on the side poll to give us your opinion!
This is just a quick poll that will only last for 5 days or so....so vote fast! The number of votes will determine whether we open a twitter or facebook or not. If there are more people who thinks it's not needed, then we just won't make one :)
Jojo: Cousin, I’ve made a date with some friends to appreciate the moon earlier
at Sai Kung, and I left some mooncake vouchers behind – hurry and bring them
over for me!
Hui-Sir: You’re so forgetful!
Jojo: Thank you, Cousin!
Hayley: Hui Sir.
Hui-Sir: Hi! You’re here to stargaze too?
Jojo: Nah, she came to meet you here! Thank goodness you’re here, if not I’d only be able to appreciate the moon with my friends tonight, and wouldn’t be able to eat what I can only get once a year – snowskin mooncakes! Durian’s the king of fruits, it’s high in nutrients and helps the digestive system! I’ve also heard of the green tea flavored mooncakes with antioxidant properties – it’s perfect for modern city-dwellers who are always anxious and on the go! Cousin, you’re so busy, I won’t hold you up anymore, have fun!
Hui-Sir: Hold on tight to my waist, it’ll be safer. Relax! Sit tight!
Jojo: Seeing that my cousin and Hayley finally reuniting in a happy ending, I’m
really happy for them! And I hope everyone will have a happy time of reunion
this mid-autumn festival!
IF only this was the true ending for Witness Insecurity :P Anyways, this is the last commercial with Linda in it......well...beside one more that I can't seem to find the link too! If anybody have the link though, please send it to me! (it's the one where Linda is in the hospital and her uncle phoned her. thanks!)
Hope you guys have all enjoyed these commercials!! HEhe Mid-Autumn coming soon....so go buy some mooncakes! :P hehe.
- 30-episode grand production.
- There will be location filming in Macau for a month.
- The storyline will film from 1991 to 2013.
- The story will be about Ruco Chan and Edwin Siu's brotherhood. The two will go from 20 years old to 50 years old.
- Ruco is a police officer in the beginning. He will have a romantic storyline with Linda Chung and Ankei Beilke.
- Edwin will play a Macau person who is actively pursuing his peanut candy business. Since he grew up in Macau, he looks more old-fashioned. He is Ruco's younger brother.
- Linda will play Rachel Cheuk Ching (卓靜), a fashion designer. She will go from 22 years old to 42 years old. She and Ruco will play a couple.
- Kristal Tin and Louis Yuen have a relationship that surpasses friendship.
- Leanne Li will play Linda's younger sister.
- Linda, Leanne, and Susan Tse are a family of three.
- Louis Cheung will play a triad member.
- Ho Yuen Tung will play Yiu Ho Nam (姚浩男).
- Raymond Chiu will play Yiu Ho Tin (姚浩天), Ho Yuen Tung's older cousin.
- Gregory Lee will play a CID in the '90s. **info credits hyn5@http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.ca/
Absolutely in love with Linda's look in here! She looks gorgeous! Love the hair, makeup and clothes! Hehe Linda is really rocking the 90's image! Definitely one of my fav character image of hers now ;)