THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR MESSAGES!!! I REALLY APPRECIATED IT AND I BET LINDA DOES TOO :D Hopefully Linda Chung Thoughts can continue to work on projects like this in the future :) haha
- Flipping the green page from the previous image, on the back is actually an envelope. One fan should recognize this? :P Also the message aside it; the picture above was submitted by a fan along with her message.
- The image of Linda from "Legend of the Demigods" actually flaps open because the message was longer. (I just forgot to take a picture of it.)
- ALSO you may have noticed that if you've submitted in a personal photo, they will also be blocked in the upcoming images too.
- Notice once again the odd shape of the blue page ("thankU") is due to the fact that on it's back is an envelope.
- btw that is Linda and Ji sung. I DID NOT realize that the pictures I chose of them turned out to be matching until I printed them off :P Such a nice coincidence? haha
- The message on the right; if you notice it, the lower part is actually an envelop. Inside it is the fan's message :D
- The page where the stick girl is on actually opens to the message, since the message was quite long :P haha
- Once again another flap and an envelope.
- Messages in the envelopes were the longer ones.
- A bigger envelope this time haha. A fan scanned her message to me. 2 pages :)
- One fans message on the top and another's in the envelop beneath. The message underneath was actually a photoshopped message sent by the fan :)
- Also underneath you can see some sticky notes. These were some quotes Michelle sent to me. Unfortunately, there were only a few used...and I've also missed the ones mentioned by some others :( Sorry guys!!! OTL
- the heart....pulling on that heart opens up the message :)
- As you may have noticed, the pages seems to have gotten duller and duller...that is because I soon got tired of gluing =.=;;;;;
- the images on the right were also suppose to be on colored paper and stuff....but that sadly did not happen. Same goes for the picture beneath.
- The last two messages were mine and another friend. I actually didn't write it until the day of the event....my failure there. And linda0409 was there to witness it all ^^;;;;; I tend to leave things till the last minute...that's why I did 1/3 of it the night before...OTL
SO!! I hope that you guys like it....and hopefully Linda liked it too :3 If anybody here have a chance, please ask her if she liked it. Since she had to go to Toronto right after, I'm afraid that she may have left it in Vancouver and may not have seen it yet...but either way, was soo happy just to be able to give it to her :) hehe