MY AOD MY FAVORITE TVB SERIES AWARDS CEREMONY 2010 Winners List

0 comments

Top 10 My Favorite TV Characters
1. Tavia Yeung - Tsui Siu Lai (The Mysteries of Love)
2. Raymond Lam - King Bok/Kingsley (The Mysteries of Love)
3. Steven Ma - Po Chung Ling (Ghost Writer)
4. Charmaine Sheh - Princess Chiu Yeung (Can't Buy Me Love)
5. Linda Chung - Lau Sum Yu (Ghost Writer)
6. Kevin Cheng - Ku Yu Jeung/Ku Kin Sing (Fistful Of Stances)
7. Wayne Lai - Lau Sing (No Regrets)
8. Kenneth Ma - Ku Yu Tong (Fistful of Stances)
9. Moses Chan - Kam Doh Luk (Can't Buy Me Love)
10. Sheren Tang - Cheng Gau Mui (No Regrets)

My Favorite TV Villain: Dominic Lam - Wing Dak (Fistful of Stances)
My Favorite TV Supporting Actress: Fala Chen (No Regrets)
My Favorite TV Supporting Actor: Pierre Ngo (No Regrets)
My Favorite TV Leading Actress: Charmaine Sheh (Can't Buy Me Love)
My Favorite TV Leading Actor: Moses Chan (Can't Buy Me Love)
My Favorite TV Series: Can't Buy Me Love

credits: aZnangel@AEU and tom.com

Thoughts: Yay!! Linda got onto the top 10!! I wish that Linda wore a dress instead since she looks a bit to casual of the occasion. But she still looks beautiful anyways =) Her clothings and hair seems like from Dwelling. Maybe she was just filming??

0 comments: