[News] Linda Chung touches Ron Ng's stomach on the street

0 comments
Yesterday Linda Chung, Ron Ng, Michael Tse and Him Law were shooting outdoor scenes for new series Men and Women Chooses Residence. In the series, Linda will be in a triangle love relationship with Ron and Michael, entangled and unclear. Ron joked: "At first I couldn't compete, lost because I had no money! But, in fact it was just a misunderstanding. Linda got together with Michael because of me. (Who eventually won?) Good people will have good blessings. Also Michael is the bad person, you all can guess yourself!" Michael said: "I have to fight with Ron for Linda. (Who wins?) Of course he can't beat me." During filming, it was seen that Linda and Ron's relationship was quite intimate, Linda even reached out to touch Ron's tummy.

As for Him Law, he reveals that the film Marriage With A Liar starring him and Chrissie Chow is doing very well in the box office, so he's very happy: "Very happy! If the box office surpasses 8 million, hope Director Yip can shoot a sequel, but that is another story." Currently single, Him expressed that he is focusing on shooting series, and will not be in a rush to find a partner. Leave everything to fate.

Also, recently it was rumored that Raymond Lam's father wants Raymond to retire from the entertainment circle and take over the family business, he was also rushed into marriage. As Raymond's rumored girlfriend, Linda expressed she doesn't know: "Huh? I don't know, didn't pay attention to it. That is someone else's business, nothing to do with me! (When are you getting married?) Wait for God's arrangement. I now know marriage is not a game, need time to establish a relationship."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Thoughts: From the article, I have a feeling that Linda is going to get together with Ron in the end....so hopefully what I guess is going to be true ;)

0 comments: