[News] Linda makes New Year resolution

0 comments
Yesterday Linda was at a shopping mall participating in Lunar New Year celebratory event. When asked if Linda contacted rumoured boyfriend Raymond Lam, Linda replied: “I have sent text messages to a load of friends, but not to Raymond. I want to wish everyone good health and a great New Year.”

Linda has been busy in preparation for the release of her 3rd new album planned for March. She has been busy shooting a music video for the song ‘If you want me’. Linda revealed that she did not ask Raymond to be in the music video, she said: “He is very busy and probably having a few days off work. I have asked one of my friends to appear in the music video which I am also the producer.”

Recently, netizens exposed photos of Linda with a foreigner in the street and it showed they were enjoying each other’s company. Linda smiled and expressed: “Actually we were filming the music video then. It’s just because people cannot see the cameras.”

Finally Linda revealed that her New Year resolutions is to lose the habit of sleeping late and hope everyone good health.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated By: Elvina Chang @ TVB News World

0 comments: