2011 Astro On Demand Television Awards Results

0 comments
My Favorite Series: Ghetto Justice
My Favorite Actor: Kevin Cheng (Ghetto Justice)
My Favorite Actress: Myolie Wu (Curse of the Royal Harem)
My Favorite Supporting Actor: Raymond Wong (Twilight Investigations)
My Favorite Supporting Actress: Sharon Chan (Ghetto Justice)
My Favorite On Screen Couple: Michael Tse and Fala Chen (Lives of Omission)
My Favorite Promising Actor: Vincent Wong (Gun Metal Grey)
My Favorite Promising Actress: Nancy Wu (Gun Metal Grey)
My Favorite Series Theme Song: Michael Tse (Lives of Omission)

Top 15 My Favorite Television Character Awards:


Michael Tse (Lives of Omission)
Fala Chen (Lives of Omission)
Wayne Lai (Forensic Heroes 3)
Myolie Wu (Curse of the Royal Harem)
Ruco Chan (The Other Truth)
Kevin Cheng (Ghetto Justice)
Chilam Cheung (The Rippling Blossom)
Tavia Yeung (The Other Truth)
Kate Tsui (Forensic Heroes 3)
Kenneth Ma (The Life and Times of a Sentinel)
Bosco Wong (Lives of Omission)
Moses Chan (Yes Sir, Sorry Sir)
Linda Chung (Yes Sir, Sorry Sir)
Ron Ng (Forensic Heroes 3)
Raymond Lam (Men With No Shadows)


Thoughts: Congrats to Linda!!! :)

0 comments: