[News] Linda Chung cooks her first Christmas meal for mother

0 comments
The other night, Linda Chung appeared at CityWalk for a Christmas countdown show to celebrate the holiday with citizens. Bearing the cold weather, Linda was dressed in a sexy red dress and performed several English Christmas songs. Linda reveals the crew of TVB series Dangerous Protection decided to take a day off. Aside from attending the countdown show, Linda also personally cooked a large Christmas feast for her mother. She said: "For some 20 years, my mom often implies that she wants either my brother or me to personally do the cooking. For this day, I made Chinese dishes, steamed fish and pork and stir fry vegetables. My mom thought the bland taste was pretty good and healthy. As for myself, I actually thought the dishes had no taste at all."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

0 comments: