[News] Linda Chung denies 4 year secret relationship with Philip Ng

0 comments
Linda chung and Philip Ng have been rumored for several years. Recently a reader sent a photo to the media of Philip with his arm around Linda's shoulder at a Karaoke. At the time, divorced couple Nicholas Tse and Cecilia Cheung were also there. It was said Philip and Linda have been in a secret relationship for 4 years.

Linda was asked about the intimate photo between her and Philip? She said it is probably an old photo taken from before. "Besides shooting series, I often attend friends birthday parties and gatherings. It is very normal to put arms around shoulders. Perhaps my series L'Escargot just released and I rarely have any news, so they're trying to help me promote." When asked about the rumor that she and Philip have secretly been in touch for 4 years, are they a couple? Linda said: "We are friends. Since I debuted until now, I have always had a low-profile personal life. I hope to maintain some privacy for each one of my friends. You all can place the focus on my work, don't need to feel impatient for me on my love life. When I have good news, I will announce."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

0 comments: