Witness Insecurity as Mooncakes Commercial - 05

0 comments
Uncle: Chi-Lum, don't be angry with uncle, I didn't know the box of mooncakes was for Hui sir.

You know...half an hour before you eat them, you're meant to put them in the freezer and then the fridge. So I found them in the fridge thinking you offered it to me as a mark of respect.

You know...uncle really loves eating, seeing the refreshing smell, the honey and lychee filling, along with the replenishing properties of braised bird's nest, who doesn't want to eat it?

You know uncle is very gluttonous, I didn't mean to eat it.
Chi-Lum, don't cry. If you continue like this people will think I did something to you.

I swear, if I don't have a method to compensate Hui Sir, I will not be called your uncle!"

Source: tvbchannel
Translated by: Jwan@http://lindachungthoughts.blogspot.ca/

0 comments: