[Clip] TVBE Yue Fu's Hidden Dragon Filming

0 comments
video credits wuhangyeeblog

The video translation by Jeretvb@asianfanatics:

Myolie, Linda and Grace had used their time for dance rehearsal. To film the series, each of them need to practice at least 3-5 dance movements.

Myolie: When there are free time between the filming schedules, we will use that time for rehearsing. We had learned it very fast.

Linda: We had learned it very fast. We don't have any dancing skills before, except for Grace.

Grace: Yeah, they're really good...During the filming, you really don't know that they don't know about dancing.

Myolie and Linda are laughing together...

Grace: At all...at all...Asking Linda & Myolie, how long you had learned to dance? For Myolie, her 'Yat Ji Ma' is so good....

Linda: I know how to dance 90 degree 'Yat Ji Ma'...

Myolie: Is "7 Ji Ma"...

Linda: Yeah, "7 Ji Ma"

Also for Sire Ma and Yoyo Chen, they encounter a challenging task as they need to wear such tight clothes for filming.

Sire: For this clothes..but I don't know whether Yoyo notice about it. Our dress clothes are not tied by using rubber strings. It's the ribbon and if it is tied up too loose, the clothes will drop down. If it is tied up too tight, it is pretty but it's uncomfortable when it is used for dancing. Breathing difficulty...

Yoyo: Yeah, I think the first problem is the length of the dress. But, this dress that I am wearing is alright. The other dress that I wear is really long and it's transparent. It's sexy!! Whoa!!!But, it's difficult to wear especially I need to squat down when dancing. It's particular when we need to stand up after sitting, and I will step the dress.

Although they face all sorts of problems plus they need to film until late night, but they have fun together while filming.

Sire: Whenever this studio is under filming process and the scene is grand, the car park will be full.

Yoyo: Yeah....

Sire: Yeah, I heard someone [Tong Siu Wah] that today's car park is full.

Yoyo: This proves that...We don't want to say like that, but it proves that many people are visiting the studio.

Sire: Yeah...yeah..

Yoyo: You know why....Because there are many beautiful ladies in the studio.

Sire: Then, the people from other studios ask why there are many men visiting the studio.

Yoyo: Because the ladies are in the studio. And of course, you know that this series revolves around many ladies.

There are many beautiful ladies plus interesting shows, the same cast has gone lucky. In addition, Bobby Au Yeung praises the dancing performance performed by the ladies.

Bobby: Like Linda, I thought she knows how to dance. Looking by her appearance, I thought she knew but in actual fact she knows how to play lula-hop. When she was the contestant for Miss Chinese International, I was one of the judge during that night. And I had given her high marks when I had seen her playing lula-hop. Yeah and after two to three months of filming, I found out that Linda had majorly improved in her dancing.

Reporter: But many people wish to see you dancing...

Bobby: I thought so...but I will try my best when there is any chance.

Although we all don't know when we will have the chance to see Bobby dancing, but the other cast is just like the title of the series. All of them have their respective talents. Therefore, Bobby had asked William Chak to show us how to dance.

Bobby: You don't look down on him. He know how to dance. So you don't believe it, then let's see how he does 'Yat Ji Ma'....Nah! It's real and his legs are on the ground. Really on the ground...

William: I can't move now....

After that, Bobby introduces another musical expert to us.

Bobby: He is 'Ma You' from Tang Dynasty.

Angela: Whoa!! So disgusting...

Angela: I saw that you know some of it...

Evergreen: I thought I am same as Erhu but it looks like I am different from it.

Angela: So cute...

Evergreen: While playing Erhu, I find that it is the same as playing cello. The sound is great. I had learned it from a teacher. And I had visited the cello performance. I can't have time to learn. It's so hard.

Angela: You had learned a little..and I think you have the feel...

0 comments: