[News] Linda Chung stands firm, no decrease in appearance money

0 comments
Linda Chung, Nancy Sit, Pierre Ngo and the rest of the cast to TVB new series River of Wine attended the promotional event. Linda was asked about a magazine publishing a list of TVB artists' 2008 appearance money, which included her in the top 20. Linda laughed: "I'm happy, thanks to my company for giving me the opportunities. Even if I'm busy shooting series, I make time on my schedule to shoot Ads and do stage performances. (Any difference in the prices?) Very stabled, small raises, but no reduce in prices because my manager stands firmly in this area."

Also, lead actors Bowie Lam and Sunny Chan were absent from the promotion due to shooting in Mainland. Lead actress Nancy Sit initially had to lead a group to Shenzhen for a performance, but in the end she insisted on attending: "My learning center is currently giving lessons on moral conduct. The course teaches children about discipline and manners. Later, we will take them out for a performance, but for this promotion, I must rush back no matter what."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

0 comments: