[News] 'Flower King' Bobby Au-Yeung: Jessica Hsuan is the meanest co-star!

0 comments
Bobby Au Yeung has been acting for 30 years and been in numerous series. He has entertained an unlimited number of audience over the years and is the audiences' "Happy Fruit". Although his body figure is 'growing' every day, but the FaDans he co-stars with are getting young and younger. Lately, his youngest co-star is Linda Chung, who is 23 years his junior, that honestly makes people jealous.

BOBBY: I've been in a countless number of series and have paired up with many different FaDans, and they're even getting younger and younger too. Indeed, people envy me, but what's interesting is I never had a rumor. Perhaps everyone knows I had a girlfriend all along, then after I got married, I had a wife. Also I have a good record, so the female artists that collaborate with me can always relax.

When speaking of my youngest co-star, you can say she's Linda Chung in the latest series House of Harmony and Vengeance. Although our age gap is huge, there is no generation gap between us at all. Perhaps she matured early, whereas I matured late. Linda is a very gentle, but playful little girl and because of this we had a pleasant collaboration. Just like the bed scene we had, it was about her moaning while taking off her clothes after being drugged. Before the shoot, she asked me how she should approach the scene. Linda has never been drunk before, so she didn't know how to do the moaning. I taught her to scream the word "two" in Mandarin, but unexpectedly she sounded pretty good screaming that "two" and we completed the scene in one take.

Aside from Linda, I don't know why the female artists I work with, are all mean women. Perhaps I'm too naughty, and if not mean enough, I can't be tamed!

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums


This is just Linda's section. The rest of the article can be viewed at: http://asianuniverse.net/forums/Flower_King_Bobby_Au_Yeung_Jessica_Hsuan_is_the_meanest_c_t330413.html

0 comments: