[News] Myolie Wu "Fei Tin" again, gains 10lbs and gets her first ever 'patpat'

0 comments
Yesterday Myolie Wu, Linda Chung, Bobby Au Yeung and JJ Jia attended TVB series House of Harmony and Vengeance promotion event. Bobby was hilarious as he had on the ancient Chinese bra ('to dou') while playing the games. Regarding the ratings, Myolie laughed: "I heard the ratings were 29 points, considered above average!" Bobby sighed and expressed the leads are jointly treating the cast and crew a meal on the finale night, but Linda is busy shooting another series and may not be able to make it.

Bobby appeared at the event dressed casually and teased that he's pretending to be Ron Ng and then dragged Myolie into the water, by calling her Viann Zhang. Bobby teased Myolie, that she has to rely on materials to be able to have a figure like Viann's. When speaking of the heavy storyline in new series Master of Play, Bobby directly admitted that House is a no brainer and the happy feeling is like celebrating new years. Bobby said: "Disgust, action, handsome or Chok series are not for me. The silly and funny roles are more suitable for me because there's only me in TVB that hasn't left, but there are also Fuk Luk Sau (Louis Yuen, Wong Cho Lam, Johnson Lee) and Evergreen Mak. I have an old contract with TVB and still owe them about two series. We haven't discuss the contract renewal terms yet, but if I don't renew my contract, I will no longer have a hobby. If I go to Mainland and then back to HK, I'm worried I may be unemployed, so most likely I'll be renewing my contract. After all, I have been with the company for 30 years, and will eventually need to settle at one network."

Lately Myolie has been working in Mainland and each day she eats all three of her meals. She revealed she gained 10 pounds and is busy trying to lose the weight now. She said: "My lower body is the disastrous area, I have never had a pat pat (butt) in my 30 year lifetime. (What about your upper body?) Not sure, didn't measure." Does boyfriend Bosco Wong have anything to say about her weight gain? Myolie expressed he's busy shooting in Shanghai, and she hasn't seen him for several months. She feels her career should be the priority, it's fine if they don't see each other often.

Linda clarifies sister isn't sick

It was reported Linda is a 'stingy girl' and is actively saving up to help pay for her seriously ill elder sister's medical bills. Linda clarified: "Absolutely a misunderstanding! The reporter misunderstood my meaning when they interviewed me. My sister is very healthy. The report has caused unhappiness in my entire family. Friends and relatives were very worried, so I must explain and clarify this rumor. (Are you a stingy girl?) I spend when I should spend, just considered a normal girl. I don't have a domestic worker at home, so I go grocery shopping and cook myself, that is normal. Should I be going out to eat every day? So, in no way am I deliberately saving up to buy groceries."

JJ Jia feels unhappy scolded by Netizens

In the series, JJ Jia plays a villain, and is getting scolded by Netizens daily. She admits her EQ is low and is thin-skinned, so she's been feeling unhappy. JJ helplessly said: "I hope the ending will air soon, so I don't get yelled at anymore. Although this is the case, I won't resist to play villains in the future. In my next series, I'm a villain again. Because I want to try everything, I feel like I'm contradicting myself, so the only thing I can do is to have self-control."

Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao
Translated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums

0 comments: