[Collection] Animated GIFs.

2 comments
I'm going to be making a few GIFs and they will all be updated onto this page!  Will also add some old GIFs I made from awhile ago :D  Haha I personally like the ones of Daddy Good Deeds the most.

Please credit back if you do re-post them.  The ones I made awhile back, are the ones that doesn't have a watermark/logo thingy on them.

Love Love Love Autograph Session 03/10/13
 photo LOVELOVELOVEGIF.gif

Witness Insecurity

 photo WitnessInsecurityGIF14.gif

 photo WitnessInsecurityGIF13.gif

 photo WitnessInsecurityGIF12.gif 
 photo WitnessInsecurityGIF11.gif


Daddy Good Deeds

 photo DaddyGoodDeedsGIF01.gif

 photo DaddyGoodDeedsGIF03.gif

 photo DaddyGoodDeedsGIF04.gif

2 comments:

  1. hehe, I like witness insecurity gif 1 the most, tq!

    ReplyDelete