[News] Myolie Wu embarrassed letting a girl touch her chest

0 comments
Yesterday Myolie Wu and Linda Chung were shooting for TVB new series YueFu Hidden Dragon. The scene was about Myolie dressed as a guy and her true identity was revealed. Myolie said: "In the series, I play a family servant, but then a crazy man was on the street and in the confusion, Linda touched my chest. I was very nervous letting a girl touch my chest."

Also, Myolie has paid attention to this year's Miss Hong Kong auditions, and felt that there are many pretty contestants. She has also heard of the 'Pirated Myolie Wu' and is a skilled at ballet. Reporters told her that her 'pirate' made it to the second round of interviews. She said: "Be my little sister, put in the effort!" Asked if the contestant looks like her gets more points? Myolie laughed: "Not necessarily, but knowing 'Pirated Myolie Wu' got in, I congratulate her."

Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

0 comments: