Upcoming New Drama....

0 comments
Title is still unknown

Info:
-Lau Ka Ho's new series: Linda Chung, Bosco Wong. Linda will reprise her role as Miss Koo. Films at the end of November.

-The upcoming series will be produced by Lau Ka Ho in November. Bosco Wong revealed that he will be Linda's bodyguard. She is a extraordinary rich woman. My routine job will be to protect her. As the story progresses, their love story between him and Linda surfaces. It will be a serious relationship this time.

Credits: to hyn5 @ http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com &jerebtvb@asianfanatics


Thoughts: I can't believe that I forgot to post this news up! I've been waiting for Bosco and Linda to pair up again...and finally here they are!!! Though I'm wondering why Kenneth didn't take the role (due to his appearance in YSNS). Honestly though, I love Bosco....so this is making me happier than if it was Kenneth x)

0 comments: