Linda Chung Thoughts is Looking for Help!

0 comments
First of, YAY I'M BACK! Secondly...I need HELP! As you guys are probably aware, with my studies and everything, Linda Chung Thoughts is more than what I can handle at the moment. I really don't want to give up on the site though, so this is why I'm hoping to look for some people to give me a hand. So if you think you can, please don't hesitate to shoot me an email :)

MY EMAIL: lynnetvbhorizon@gmail.com

News Tracker: By checking sites such as Asianuniverse and Jaynestars, you'll be transferring those news to Linda Chung Thoughts.

Blogging off Interests: Anything you'd like to share?  Examples: Ginny's "My Favorite Linda Characters" and Audrey's "Witness Insecurity Ending Write-Up", Han's "Linda's 2012 Tvb Series - Review by Han"

You can talk about Linda's dramas, fashion....anything Linda Re-lated.  Email me if you're interested!

Translators (AUDIO): I give you a clip (maybe from an interview etc) and you give me a basic summary of what's happening in there.
Apply with:
1) Name
2) A summary of what Linda said about her filming experience: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noJ6SqN8E4Y

Translators (WRITING): (Most of our translators have retired, so we are really in need of translators!)
Apply with:
1) Name
2) A translation of this article: (a few paragraphs taken from an old article...)

鍾嘉欣入行至今,一直循規蹈矩,按部就班,唯獨在情感世界上她堅持不予交代。她認為藝人也不過是個受薪打工仔,合約上沒有表明要交代私人感情事,她只想打好這份工;她感激上天安排她加入了娛樂圈,令她成長,溫室的小花逐漸結出成熟的果實!

28歲的鍾嘉欣(Linda),外表斯文,形象健康,有時候甚至覺得她純得不太適合複雜的娛樂圈。在加拿大溫哥華長大的她,19歲來港參選華姐,從未離開過家,一度以為香港是個黑社會地方,後順理成章加入娛樂圈,首個角色是代替廖碧兒《皆大歡喜》內的公主。那時候公司安排她與李亞男在將軍澳一個四百呎單位內同居,到現在二人仍然是好朋友。

這八年來,Linda演過的角色多不勝數,但總離不開乖乖女形象,她說:「我聽到咁樣,會有啲唔開心,如果觀眾一直對我嘅感覺都係乖乖女,即係話我仲未成功;其實我演過60歲80歲嘅老人家、卡通化可愛活潑、律師、對性好開放嘅壞女孩、警察、旺角wet妹,基本上醜、老、壞同乖嘅角色我都做過,所以真係唔想人哋只記得我係一個乖乖女!(咁多角色都演過,下一個目標係視后?)冇諗過,只要大家記得我拍過好多個角色,我已經好滿足!」

Translating can be a hard job and time-consuming, so please keep that mind when you are applying.
You will be expected to translate things such as news articles, magazines, interviews etc

0 comments: