[News] Buying Brand Name Bags

0 comments
  

[part of the article]

Just like any other Chinese people... we like to save up and not spend the money once get paid! Kayan seems to always have to remind herself that she does not need to wear really nice clothes.

"Outside people may think that girls who enters in entertainment has to buy brand name, but I think that not buying a brand name is normal."

Guilty for buying brand-name bags

"I spend my money on buying a car for dad, help mum pay off the mortgage for the new house in Canada, pay for a family holiday or even buy clothes, shoes. If I buy it and only leave it in the house then I won't buy it. Haha! Actually recently I love to buy purse/bags, although I can afford it but I feel guilty. I really do! How much was the wages before? It's not like you use your two months wages to buy a new bag to show off right? "

"To make myself stop is because everyday I chat to my family and I always think too much. I will think about my dad when it was hard to raise me at the time. So when I think about this, I start to think there is no need to buy purse. But I think there is no need to think that complicated, if you love something just don't be too addicted and go too far then that's okay. If you like the purse then just buy it for yourself."

Translated by Susie-Dang@asianfanatics

Thoughts: Linda looks stunning in the blue dress ;D

****I made up the title ^^; since there was no direct translation for it...hehe..

0 comments: