[News] Linda Returns To Hk, Says Relationship With Phillip Ng Is "peaceful"

0 comments
Linda attended a jewelry function today (26th April) after recently returning to Hong Kong from Canada. Linda revealed that she celebrated her birthday with her family and friends in Canada. Reporters ask if her friends around have already gotten married, and she replied saying, “Many of them are already married, some of them are even considering having their second child, but of course there are some who are still single.”

Reporters ask if her family is rushing her to get married, and Linda said, “My mum does not rush me actually, but it is my friends who are rushing me instead, asking me to get married quickly, recalling times during my secondary school days where we would guess who would be the first to get married. At that time, they guess that I would be the one who will get married first, as I was rather soft spoken and they considered me to be the most dependent and reliant one. But now I’m not sure if I’ll be the last one *cries*”.

Reporters question again if she ever thought about getting married with Phillip Ng, she said, “This rumour has been spread for many years, and has been said for so many times, so I don’t have anything special to respond this time. I guess it’s because Daddy Good Deeds was airing, and thus a wide range of news will surface during that time. However, after I’ve been in this industry I’ve learnt to accept this sort of news. It doesn’t matter; I’ll just treat it as promotion for this drama, and also free promotion for myself considering that I’ve been away from Hong Kong for the past month. I don’t have to go for interviews, haha.”

Reporters continue to discuss Phillip Ng, asking “so what is the relationship between the both of you now?” Linda says that “It is still a peaceful relationship. As for our relationship in our private lives I don’t wish to respond too much about it, as it is not important. I believe that in relationships between me and my friends or my family, it is ok that only both parties understand.”

Source Credits to Ming Bao, Linda Club, TVB Channel, Apple Daily.
Translated by Joshick@LindaCottage

0 comments: