[News] Linda closed herself: depression

0 comments
Linda from home filled with love and warmth family who takes care off her more than a million gold. So she first came to Hong Kong to live alone but because of homesickness and her personality is slow to build up with, left along-term self-enclosed which almost suffered from depression!

Although before the family financial situation was alright, but us family lived really happily! So when I first came to Hong Kong I really was homesick, I remember one time it was New Year and it was only me in HK. After New Year have to show that I am really happy, seeing everyone with their family enjoying their time. Except for me as I'm the only person whose lonely, which made me think even more of home.

I'm the youngest daughter so everyone would think that I will have the best of everything. But when I was young I didn't see new clothes instead I would wear my brother/sister clothes. but this doesn't mean that my parents didn't love me. But in fact there was lots of clothes, so I didn't think there was any need to buy any nor would I ask why not buy me any. I also think that I'm (變態 bin tai) crazy. Haha! But I don't think I'm lacking anything in life, actually now-adays parents will give the best for their daughter/son to make them not know what "nothing/no" is.

There is no substitution for mother

Mum really influenced me really deep, although mum doesn't like me talking about her but she really is clever and great! Lastly the most touching is that mum had little education in school so she couldn't help me with my study. But she can give me love and care where nothing else can compare. When I was small I followed my mum the most, so she virtually influenced me to this personality. From my mum I have learnt how to love someone beside this also to be cautious and have plan, which made me think whatever I do I always think further.

Authentic master of tension

But I'm really am a cautios person so I easily get nervous even over-tripping, for example I have a bad caugh, I forget to "戒口 - gai hau" not eat anything that I'm not supposed to but instead I ate a piece of chicken. So I thought that was a major thing happened: "「死嘞死嘞!點算點算!」" Oh no oh no! What's going to happen!"

Before filming I really thought I had depression as I was always unhappy and feeling down even my friends noticed. When I first entered in the entertainment indusrty those first few years I didn't fit in and kept everything to myself. Slowly it made me depressed, although my friends did tell me to see a psychiatrist but I didn't at the end. As long as you give me silence and reset will be fine. I do have best friends in the industry but I may not 100% tell them everything about myself, only my family I will chat to them about anything!

Translated by Susie-Dang@asianfanatics

0 comments: