[News] Linda Chung Extremely Nervous Performing in Korea

0 comments
Raymond Lam, Kevin Cheng, Myolie Wu and Linda Chung were in Seoul recording for TVB's Chinese New Year show Golden Viva Spectacular. The TVB artists performed in collaboration with local K-Pop groups such as SISTAR, U-KISS and SS501's Park Jung Min. Linda performed the English song Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You and Myolie performed I Dreamed A Dream. On stage, Linda appeared tensed and nervous the entire time. She sang the song from beginning to end, all in one breath, but did not get off-key at all and won applause from the audience. Facing the local K-pop singers, Myolie laughed during her interview: "It went by way too fast. Just singing one song wasn't enough."

During Chinese New Year, Raymond has a break and will be spending the holiday back home in Xiamen. He said: "My sister had two babies, so I have to go back home for new years. (Are you going to spend New Years with BB?) Yes. Where ever my family goes, I'm going with them. (Going to send new year greetings to Karena Ng?) I will send greetings to many of my relatives and friends. (Is Karena family or friend?) Don't ask me these questions, I have ear plugs on and suddenly only understand Korean." Raymond said because of the language barrier, it was difficult to communicate with the Korean singers. However, he did praise girl group SISTAR's lead vocalist for having a pleasant voice. Raymond revealed earlier the boy band BIG BANG invited him to their World Tour concert in Nanjing as their guest performer. Unfortunately, it didn't work out due to schedule conflicts.

During Linda's interview, she expressed she was still shaking from her nervousness after she got off the stage. She said: "The Korean singers have been training since youth, they are all so amazing. Before I went on stage, I gave Myolie a hug to give some support to one another." On stage, Linda and Raymond were spotted chatting nonstop, Linda explained its because they haven't seen each other in a long time, but she didn't gossip about his rumors. When speaking of Raymond's new song BB, will the female lead be "Linda BB"? She laughed: "No, artists' privacy is better to keep it low-key, I understand how he feels." Linda feels her rumor with Raymond is already the past and should be removed from the list. She said there is now a new generation BB.

Myolie revealed she has a pursuer, someone outside of the industry, but she's not sure whether he's wealthy or not. After her break up with Bosco Wong, does she not want to date another artist again? She said: "Well can't say that, it all depends on fate. We are happy as friends now, still getting to know each other. If I really do get in a relationship, I will announce it. I'm already at this age, not going to play with an underground relationship anymore."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

0 comments: