[News] Linda does not like being compared

0 comments
Yesterday Linda Chung appeared at a radio station and receiving an interview promoting the release of her upcoming album. When mentioned about rumoured boyfriend Raymond Lam and Mavis Pan personal relationship leak, Linda said: “Having a relationship is normal. Raymond has been in this industry for so long, he knows how to handle these things. I not called him.” (He is upset!) ”Give him some space, don’t be upset.” Asked if Linda thought Raymond was being used, she replied: “I do not know. I do not know the background of the girl. When you are in love with someone, you do not care about their profession or their past, as long as they are good.” When talking about comparing to Mavis Pan, Linda answered: “Comparing isn’t good, don’t like being compared to, it can do more harm than good.”

Rose Chan, another rumoured girlfriend with Raymond, appeared in a function. Rose expressed that she has not seen the photographs but is intrigued. She added: “They both are not happy now, hope these things will blow over and get back to normality.” (Not broken up?) “I don’t know.” Rose is due to go to Beijing to attend a show as a brand spokesperson. There were rumours that Rose wanted to try and meet Mavis Pan. She responded: “I do not know her. I am just going there for work” (Will you contact Raymond?) “I do not have his number. I just have him on Weibo. With so many natural disasters, just want to do what I can and do my work done and make people happy.”

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated By: Elvina Chang @ TVB News World

0 comments: