[News] Linda Chung's mom rushes her for marriage: Soon!

0 comments
Yesterday Linda Chung was dressed in a red Qipao to attend a shopping mall Lunar New Year celebration in Kowloon Bay. She played games with fans and wrote calligraphy. Linda expressed that she has 3 days off on Chinese New Years, but this year her family won't be in HK, leaving her homesick. She said: "I really miss my family on every Chinese New Year. This year I'm going to a friend's place to feel the warmth. What I hope for the most is to go on a vacation with my entire family, the last time we did that, I was 16!"

Linda expressed that she attended her sister's wedding earlier and that made her want to get marry too, but she didn't catch the flower bouquet. Asked when she's going to be the one giving out red envelopes instead? She said: "I hope soon. I hope when the time comes, I can generously say that I'm already married. (Your mom rushes you?) Yes! I say I'm already trying my best! Should be soon!"

It was said Raymond Lam's family is forcing him into marriage. Linda said she doesn't know, but Raymond is already at a marriageable age, so it's normal. She also expressed that she won't be going to Raymond's place for New Year greetings.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Thoughts: Hope that Linda can find her future husband soon!! Wish her the best of luck this year ;)

0 comments: