Linda Chung won't be Raymond Lam's "Ah Sei"

0 comments
Yesterday Linda Chung attended the store opening ceremony of an investment company and announced that she is the store's first customer making a HK$300,000 investment. Reporters asked if that amount was just the tip of the iceberg in her savings? She quickly expressed: "Yes! But this time I really did do all I can. (How much do you want to make?) I hope to make 1 million, it's a location that's always hosting shows!"

Also, in TVB series Can't Buy Me Love Linda's character name is "Ah Sei", which has been greatly acclaimed. Rumored boyfriend Raymond Lam once expressed that he wants an "Ah Sei" (maid), Linda embarrassingly expressed: "Wish him good luck. Is he looking for someone to clean his house, that 'Ah Sei'? My role is Ah Sei, but I don't want to be someone's maid in real life, I don't like to do that!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

0 comments: