[News] Linda Chung Gets Stressed Investigating Cases in 'Tiger Cubs II'

0 comments

Yesterday Joe Ma, Linda Chung, Him Law, Oscar Leung and Timmy Hung attended the blessing ceremony of TVB new series Tiger Cubs II. Christine Kuo was on the list of attendees, but she was absent. A public relations staff explained: "Christine is not feeling well, so she couldn't make it." Lately Christine had been surrounded by several rumors, even Oscar had a rumor with her. When Oscar learned Christine couldn't make it, he joked: "There is no need to be afraid of rumors, what's so scary? Rumors with me is the best, everyone knows it's fake. (The rumor said you are dragging on the marriage and your girlfriend moved out?) I'm not dragging. The report even said she moved out, but she really didn't, we've been together for 11 years. No wind can break us apart. Her family doesn't even believe the rumors, but actually the neighbors were a little anxious and wanted to prove that she didn't move out." Oscar expressed he hopes to marry his girlfriend within the next two years.

Linda plays an undercover cop in the series, and investigating cases had been quite pressuring for her. She said: "I've turned irritable, my face is all stiff and I talk louder now. Because my role is gets really carried away with investing the cases, I have to keep maintaining the anxious expression, which is quite difficult! I won't complain though, the SDU team have it even harder."

Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

0 comments: