New Layout of december!!

0 comments
NEW LAYOUT!!! Hope you guys all like this one ;) Though I will miss the other one...since it is Roda!! =( But since Twilight Investigation is airing....I guess this can't be avoided?? xD

btw...I know I've started the episodic summaries for Twilight Investigation...but still have not done Can't Buy Me Love =/ I will still continue on Can't Buy Me Love though! Just will be more focus on Twilight for now =) I'm going to try to work on all the series of Linda...but only one at a time....Added on the side bar..."Currently Working On..."name of series".

Btw...is there anything you guys would like to see at Linda Thoughts?? Is there any suggestion how I and Bell can do to make this site better? You guys can email me or leave a comment ;) thanks!

0 comments: