[News] Tavia Yeung has swollen looking eyes, wants an eye job to boost her spirit

0 comments
Earlier Tavia Yeung was suspected to have gotten plastic surgery on her nose. Yesterday when she attended the Yes Sir, Sorry Sir promotion, she denied to have ever done plastic surgery. However, she did not feel upset: "They said I got prettier, that means the beauty salon that I'm spokesperson for is effective. If I wanted to do plastic surgery, I would choose to do it on my swollen looking eyes because usually my eyes look like I don't have energy. (No boob job?) No, having to undergo surgery and put something in there, I'm afraid I won't know what to do if I bump them."

Also, in the series Linda Chung plays a bowling expert. When she was in the bowling competition, she brought her own personal bowling ball and her posture looked practical. Unfortunately, she was careless and accidentally revealed her bra, but Linda expressed that she has something under, it's just a misconception.

Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

0 comments: