[News] Jump Out of Linda

0 comments
**once again, title might not be accurate.
Say goodbye to the couple

[Daddy Good Deeds] ratings had an average of 30 points and the highest was 35 points, which became the most highest rating drama. Regarding about the good ratings, Linda said: "Of course happy! From drama's that I've shooted, this drama mostly have the house feel. This script really is good and detailed, everybody worked together happily just like family. Good ratings good proves that behalf of everyone's efforts wasn't a waste. I also liked Ko Yu Chu this character, really happy and a lot of positive energy." Facing the TV war which gave rise to [leaving], so for Linda who has entered in entertainment industry for 8 years, has seen many colleagues leaving, she said: "Many people has asked 否唔捨得 if I will miss them to leave? - No I won't miss, actually this circle is really small. They changed to different company, does that mean there's no chance to work together? - I think if there's a chance, will meet again quickly." Between the lines seems to imply that something, so Linda added: "And 私底下 secretly we would come out to eat dinner so it's OK!" Having said that but Linda first time shooting a drama was [Virtues Of Harmony - 皆大歡喜] after acting as a couple with Steven Ma, the following was [A Journey Called Life – 金石良緣], [A Watchdog's Tale - 老友狗狗], [Ghost Writer - 蒲松齡] and [Daddy Good Deeds - 當旺爸爸], all established as "情侶檔" a couple that works. Linda also says: "In this job, rarely in the 5 sets of drama to play as a couple, even when Michael Tao and Kenix Kwok they only continued in the sequel. This fate is really rare, therefore I will treasure."

Suddenly explodes lame joke

Speaking of maintaining feelings, I believe Linda is the master whether with colleagues or separated in different places with her family. Being able to keep good feelings with parents and family, Linda has indeed spent a lot of time and hard work. "Everyday when waking up I will switch on my ipad and then connect to video, when I brush my teeth mum will see. Even if only two minutes or half an hour, I will try and keep chatting to my family for as long as possible, everyday I will also say to them I Love You." Linda calls Chinese people they need "face", so they will not just tell people 'I Love You' particularly to their important family. She explains: "Never know what tomorrow will be like, is it when you loose them you will think it's too late? Why not be brave and say?" So Linda has recently successfully fought for a month holiday that could not wait to return to Canada with family gatherings to take the opportunity to celebrate.

Linda is very straight forward with her family and also admitted that we do argue, often there is someone who would admit they wrong. That's right! Every-time admits they're wrong is the well-behaved Linda. She said with a smile: "Haha! My name is Chung Ka Yan is correct, I'm always only in the middle and hope everything is average." When finished, near by was the make-up artist, hair stylist and publicists have used [藐 - mau] explode the attitude as a lame joke. But Linda continued to explain: "Sometimes friends will argue, both sides will talk to me and tell me to support them. But at the end I will only stand in the middle, will find a solution to let them relax a little".

Shooting sexy advert

Linda who is within TVB when filming hard for a drama, in particular a time when everyone is fighting to be higher up and also filming drama's that only has 2-4 hours rest. Especially at the time when filming , although many scenes was when all members was there, but most outdoor scenes was her and Steven Ma. The rest period was little adding on that she also acted as a police woman which didn't have to run around the streets. But sometimes when running have to run 10-9 hours, so when going home is really miserable.

"Whenever there is a small break even if only a few hours, I will go home and have a shower and relax a little, so it will wash away the "攰氣 bad air" and stress". Linda also revealed that when having a shower she would sing. As far shower gel she likes to have that almonds and olives contained. "After shower I don't like the skin and tension feel, so shower gel and moisture of the skin care products is most important, especially with the HK weather it's not stable. Today humidity is 20%, tomorrow can rise to 80%. Sometimes I will use the essence of almond and olive oil DIY skin care products, for example I would do the hair-mask or add sugar to do the 磨砂 scrub. Also after a shower I wouldn't wipe all the water off body, I will take advantage of this to apply moisturizing products". Linda who recently served as the Dettol spokesperson says she has dry skin and it's sensitive, she shouted: "It's really annoying! So I tried those products that are okay as I know it's safe!" When it comes to shooting the shower gel ad, Linda who has always been well-behaved female image and also knew the advert is going to be sexy. But saying that she has grown up, it is time a change!

Translated by Susie-Dang@asianfanatics

0 comments: