[News/Pics] Linda Chung Follows the Black Outfit Trend to get TV Queen Award

0 comments
Thoughts: ABSOLUTELY adore Linda's purple dress!!!  Loved the design and color.  Haha maybe a bit bias cause it's one of my fav colours.  Linda's hair also matches nicely :)  
Yesterday Linda Chung attended Emperor Jewelry "Art of Nature" event and served as their model. Linda modeled the 18K Rhodium & White Gold Natural Fei Cui Pearl necklace valued at HK$5 million. Linda expressed she doesn't own much jewelry, "I have a pair of sapphire earrings that my mother gave me. I bought some diamonds and rings myself. I'm actually saving up to buy a home first. (Has a guy given you jewelry before?) Never. Even if they did, I'm not sure whether I should accept it or not. I think its just too expensive. (How about a boyfriend?) I value his heart more than his gifts."

When speaking of the TVB Anniversary Awards this year, Linda is the hot favorite for TV Queen. She expressed: "I've asked one of my stylist friends to help me prepare my outfit. (Sexy?) I don't think so. (Do you have a lucky color?) I heard about a rumor that each year, the one who wore black gets the TV Queen award. I rarely wear black, I like white and pink, but I can give black a try. This year I hope to make a breakthrough. (Meaning you want to become TV Queen?) I'm not pressured about it. I've been in the industry for 9 years, and I think I've only worn black once, that time it was super sexy too. (Then you want a breakthrough in sexiness?) No."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

0 comments: