[News/Pics] Linda Chung Supports Herself to Become TV Queen

0 comments
Yesterday Linda Chung attended the grand opening ceremony of Hong Kong Jewelry Outlet. Linda has been a heavily supported to become this year's TV Queen, good friends Joe Ma, Fala Chen, Ruco Chan and Tavia Yeung have expressed their support. Linda felt very happy to hear that, but she won't get too pressured. It was rumored Malaysia's Astro My Favourite TVB Awards on December 1st is a battle between Linda and Kate Tsui, but Kate is getting more support. Linda expressed: "Doesn't matter, just as long as the audience likes it. Most important is fairness!" Linda likes the idea of letting the public vote for TV King and Queen.

It was also rumored Linda and Tavia are on bad terms because Linda is getting promoted more, but Linda denied. She expressed her friendship with Tavia will not be affected. Asked who she supports? Linda stuttered: "I support myself! Actually I don't have the courage to say it, but this year I got so much support from the people in the industry, I really feel touched. This support in the entertainment circle is hard to come!" Asked if she'll tell her parents to come back to HK and witness her get the TV Queen award? Linda said: "My parents came to HK a few months ago. My father had an injury and rested for several months, so I don't dare to ask him to take anymore time off. I'm afraid he'll get fired." Earlier Linda told his father to retire, but Father Chung said he's not a man if he doesn't work. She said: "I wanted to tell my father to come back to HK and be my driver, every time he sees me he smiles happily."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

0 comments: