[News] Linda Chung Refuses to Dine with Wealthy Businessmen

0 comments
This article is not allowed to be reposted, so please read it at Jaynestars.

Thoughts:  The more I read about Linda, the more surprise I am how she's in the entertainment industry.  More than that, it's how well she's doing in it too!  

Refusing to see the rich businessmen for dinner and such, that is a wise choice on her behalf.  On the other hand, I can understand why the crew could be a little frustrated because of the need for sponsors.  I personally don't think the rumours about them giving her the cold shoulder are true though, especially after seeing Edwin Siu uploading a picture of his copy of LoveLoveLove signed by Linda, just a few days before the article published.  Therefore the rumours do sound a bit exaggerated to me.

0 comments: