[News] Linda Chung burdened by the rumors, ditches Raymond Lam for a breakthrough

0 comments
In the entertainment circle, it is better to have news than not to have any news. Who cares if it's negative news! Perhaps this is the life in the entertainment world, but Linda Chung just happens to go the opposite direction, she believes that rumors are helpless for an artist to get up top and would even add on to the pressure. She firmly believes that true ability is the way to go. She hopes the public can just forget about her rumors with Raymond Lam, and she sets Charmaine Sheh as her goal. One day she will become the TV Queen.

(*The rest of the article is Linda speaking...)

Since I've entered the industry, I have been in many series. If you want to talk about my representative work, I would say Seung Joi Sum in Heart of Greed because that was the most popular and got the most public response. Honestly speaking, when I first entered the industry, most of my roles were the innocent and obedient girl. The opportunities to challenge my acting was not big, perhaps I didn't do too well in the acting, but I won't feel regret that my acting isn't good. Instead, I kind of like my type, I use true feelings and it's very natural. The thing about myself that I pity most is my physical status that affects my development, like when I was shooting Ghost Writer because my health wasn't good, and often had insomnia that affected my work. If I could choose, I want to play a female assassinate the most. I would wear a black outfit or red colored tight clothing, like Charlie Angels, it should be pretty fun.

Fortunate to have guidance from seniors

In fact, I feel pretty lucky. Since I've entered the industry up until now, all of the artists I worked with enlightened me. Besides the lead actors, I want to say that many of the 3rd, 4th, 5th line artists helped me a lot. I would chat with them, sometimes they may not be in the scene with me, but after they watch me on TV, they tell me the areas I could improve on.

Among the female artists, I admire Charmaine Sheh the most. She is an artist hat deserves to be respected. Before when I was in Canada, I already started watching her series, I really like her role as "Chuk Kwan Ho" (Return of the Cuckoo). I will set her as my goal, of course I hope to get TV Queen too, but I believe I still need a few more years to train myself. Charmaine also spent a long period of time before she got it, her acting is really mature.

Admires Wong He's attitude

Among the male artists, I really admire Wong He. He is very hardworking, to the producer and the entire team, he seriously captures well. In this industry, it is very necessary to have this type of person, bringing concentration to the team. Wong He helped me a lot, his acting is tremendously attentive, clearly knows how the feeling of the picture will come out. From The Gem of Life to Twilight Investigations, he gave me a different perspective. He has high expectations to the entire crew, it is a good thing, he just wants a good production. Of course can't get too over and unreasonable. If changes to the script can produce a better outcome for the series, then why not? I really admire him.

I am personally a person with a quiet personality. Work is work, I don't like to socialize nor do I know how to make relationships. Maybe my personality is a slight loss to this industry, but I treat people with a true heart. I believe the hard efforts I put into my work, people will see it.

About my personal life, I have always been low-profile. Honestly, I am rather happy, relaxed and comfortable without any news. Because if the news is too big, naturally there will be reporters following me, then I would feel more pressure and I won't be happy. I rather have no news than be someone who has negative news because I don't want the news to affect my family. I have to take my family into account, have to protect my obedient girl image, but I am just being myself. I don't like to stay out late a night or smoke, and I don't like to be in random relationships. After all, I just want to keep my family and friends low-profile as much as possible, protect them as much as I can.

Long for a touching classic song

Regarding news, many people will mention my rumors with Raymond Lam. I feel the rumors have been going on for too long. At first I thought, just let people write it however they like, as long as I know it's not true, but when the rumors went on, even the people I know started believing it. At the time, I really wanted to come out and clarify, I didn't want people to talk about me, I felt that this will really affect my work. The reports went from positive to negative. I would tell people to not ask me again, but sometimes I can't control it. I hope audience can focus more on my work and not the news.

Outside of filming, I really like to sing. Usually when I have time, I would compose songs to kill time. Although I never formally learned before, but composing music is the same as acting, don't necessarily have to had learned it before. The most important is that it has feeling. I have love singing since I was young, I can express some of the emotions I usually hide in the songs and this is a type of stress reliever. As a TV artist, it is hard to be a full time singer, but I do hope that I will have a classic song that touches people.

Healthy sex appeal, shows off long legs to smooth the eyes

Don't think that I'm tall and thin, but in fact I love to eat. Also because of work, I always have midnight snack, so my waist can easily get fat. I recently became a spokesperson for a beauty salon for the first time, really happy to have them assist me in losing weight. In my past endorsements, I had to wear rather sexy clothing, but this time I just need to be myself, as the obedient girl. The main focus is showing some legs, hope you all will like it!

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

0 comments: