[News] Fala Chen & Linda Chung: "Being an artist, prepared for hard work"

0 comments
A team of TVB Siu Sangs and FaDans with expiring contracts are fleeing up north for more opportunities to make money. It was rumored that the "Four Big Beauties" Fala Chen, Linda Chung, Myolie Wu and Kate Tsui are strongly being promoted by TVB. When Linda heard the news, she was very happy. About the long work hours in TVB? She said: "If you're in this industry, then you can prepare for hard work. I have already prepared myself for this kind of schedule before I entered. I've been with TVB for 6 years and it's only now that I'm starting to rise. I still need time to train, practice and learn."

Fala was asked if her salary is low, but she did not answer. She only expressed that it's already good enough to have opportunities to shoot a series. Fala said she is stil young and does not mind working a little more. Her 'husband' Sit Sai Hung had complained about it? She said: "Other people have not complained, I personally love my job. When I'm too busy, I do feel it's exhausting, but every profession has it's own difficulty. The most important is time management." Asked if she feels TVB is harsh? She expressed she's very satisfied with her income and is so busy she does not have time to spend or invest any of it.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

0 comments: