[News] Linda Chung doesn't think her "Yes Sir" role is a big supporting role

0 comments
Yesterday Linda Chung watch brand CITIZEN store opening ceremony in Causeway Bay. She exposed after she received a watch as a birthday gift from the opposite sex, she felt that watches are a symbol of status and so she fell in love with collecting watches. Asked if the watch gift was given to her by rumored boyfriends Raymond Lam or Philip Ng? She avoided the question: "Just a normal friend giving me a birthday gift!"

When speaking of Mother's and Father's days being around the corner, Linda is currently looking for a gift to show her filial respect to her parents. Reporters suggested giving them matching couple accessories, Linda laughed: "A friend bought that before, but never tried couple's outfit. I'm afraid to get laughed at, unless I travel to a foreign country, I might consider."

Linda is very happy that her role in her new series Yes, Sir. Sorry! Sir is welcomed. As to her role being a big supporting role? She said: "I don't think I'm a big supporting role, every role has its own personal uses. Before I was the obedient girl, and didn't have a chance to develop my acting. This time, there is great development, something new to try and it's quite fresh." Linda expressed she hopes that she'll get 'TV Queen' title too.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

0 comments: