[News] Moses Chan will make Linda Chung & Tavia Yeung wear bikinis for high ratings

0 comments
Moses Chan, Tavia Yeung and Linda Chung were promoting for Yes Sir Sorry Sir yesterday and it was announced that the series ratings peaked at 33 points. Moses declared if the ratings get even better, he will personally make coffee and make arrangements for Linda and Tavia to greet everyone in bikinis. Asked if he'll appear in swim trunks? Moses made an excuse: "If I wear swim trunks, I will have something wrapped around before I come out. Wearing swim trunks, let Ron Ng do that!" Moses frankly said that he's busy with work lately, and has not made any progress on pursuing girls (Aimee Chan). Asked if he'll publicly express his love? Moses said: "I hope to keep it low-profile. (Marriage?) I will consider."

Linda was very happy that her role as Miss Koo is getting good response and is getting followed day and night by paparazzi. She said: "In the last 3 years, I usually play the obedient girl roles, this time it is a change. In the series, my 'Love Hugs' has become a symbol."

It was said that Taiwanese artist Guo Shuyao also has the 'Love Hugs', Linda said: "Can just play, men and women it doesn't matter." Tavia hopes the series finale will reach 39 points and peak at 4 points. She laughed: "If my goal is reached, then I will treat Moses to a coffee feast, I'll be responsible for coffee and all the food. However, I cannot sleep after drinking coffee, so I hope the coffee feast can be held in the afternoon."

Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily (images)
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

0 comments: