[News] Linda Chung praises Philip Ng is a good boyfriend

0 comments
Linda Chung and Philip Ng's underground relationship has been going on for 5 years. Earlier the relationship surfaces when Philip openly praised that Linda's a 110% girlfriend. Yesterday Linda did a radio interview with Metro, and when asked how would she would score Philip? Linda indirectly admitted sweetly that he's her boyfriend: "Can't calculate it like that, he's a good guy and a very good boyfriend."

Linda expressed she doesn't want to make her relationships public because she wants to have some privacy: "After 8 years in the industry, I've always kept my personal life low-key. I rarely talk about my family or friends. My current priority is my career. I am a very family-oriented person, so I will get married and have kids, but not within the next several years. In the future when I do get married and have kids, I will definitely not hide it because it's a happy thing, I will announce the good news."

So dating isn't a happy thing? Linda believed it requires a lot of courage to announce a relationship, she is very afraid she may affect others, so she has to handle it carefully. "Hope you all can give me some space."

As for Philip, he also praised she performed very well in her latest series Witness Insecurity, Linda excitedly said: "I will give him a call and thank him." She is very happy the premiere reached 30 points and peaked at 33 points. As for her theme song The Most Happy Thing (最幸福的事) got 15,000 clicks as well.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/


Linda's answer is similar to Phillip's, praises he's a good boyfriend...but no confirmation he is really her boyfriend. What do you guys think of this?

0 comments: