[News] Linda Chung does not believe presence of plagiarism in 'Witness Insecurity'

0 comments
Yesterday Linda Chung, Lee Yee Man, Ram Chiang and the cast of TVB series Witness Insecurity (WI) attended the promotional event. Last week, the ratings averaged at 32 points and peaked at 35 points. Linda was very pleased that the series rating increases by 1 point each week and may become the top rated series of 2012. Linda expressed: "This is the series that got the best feedback in the 8 years I've been in the industry. When I'm out on the streets, people come running to me and say they really like watching me and Bosco as a pair and praised that my theme song is good. There are even fans who set the theme song as their ringtone. (Is it rumored boyfriend Philip Ng's ringtone too?) Don't know, you guys ask him!" Known as the 'stingy girl', Linda plans to host her first celebration dinner this Friday (7/27) to reward the cast and crew and also watch the 2 hour finale together.

It was said WI plagiarized ATV's old series The Cops Affair starring Joey Meng and Jackie Lui. Linda said: "I saw the report too, but I didn't watch the ATV series, so I'm not sure if it's true. Similarity is not considered plagiarism. Every series that has good results will bound to have gossips." She then changed the subject to her theme song becoming ringtones on her parents and fans' phones.

Lee Yee Man hoped WI will have a sequel, so she can be a policewoman again. When asked about her love life, Yee Man said: "I've been dating for several years already!" When asked if her boyfriend is like her ex-boyfriend Chan Siu Kei, a soccer player or an athlete? She said: "How is that related? My boyfriend works in an office. Our relationship is stabled. I must respect my boyfriend, shouldn't talk about my ex!"

Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/


Support Witness Insecurity!! Let's all cross our fingers and wish that it will become the highest rated series of 2012! ;) YAH!

0 comments: